7 Apr 2017

BLACK STRAPLESS DRESS- ZAFUL SPRING WISHLIST πŸ˜€

I'm bringing you my first ever whislist  in collaboration with ZAFUL. Let's get right in, first piece is this black strapless dress.

Black strapless dress:
http://www.zaful.com/s/black-strapless-dress/ , you can't go wrong with a black strapless dress. For a simple look you can dress it down by removing the accessories. The beautiful print to this Printed fitting bandeau sleeveless Maxi black dress  caught my eye so elegant.


Purple maxi dress :
http://www.zaful.com/s/purple-maxi-dress/ with different designs to choose from, I went for this 
Backless plunging neck flouncing high slit  purple dress. I love the open back and that front high slit is definitely bringing sexy back!. This dress can be worn at a wedding, BBQ, birthday party or date-night.

Hope my Wishlist inspired you πŸ’•

                    Lippie xox 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've never heard of Zaful but I think I need to check it out! Thanks for sharing.

    xx Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything πŸ’•. Thank you for stopping by. X

      Delete
  2. Oh that first dress is lovely, I like a good maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww glad you liked it . Thank you for stopping by. X

      Delete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig