expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5 May 2015

Jeffrey Campbell ibiza heels

Hey guys thanks for passing by my blog,
Don't forget to follow, like or comment on your favourite post. Love:)

found these beauty's in Tk maxx they were the only pair left and lucky me they were in my size. 

The pink colour is what drew me to them, not only was the shoes design mind blowing they are very comfortable to walk in, which is always a bonus. 

With a month left till my birthday, I knew I had found my birthday shoes. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š 

Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell only £20 


When it comes to shoes, I love all types from trainers, wedges to platform heels, as long as they are eye catching and comfortable .
 
                   LFS xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig