expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

2 Aug 2015

Summer Simple outfit for less

Hey guys thanks for passing by my blog. Don't forget to follow, like or comment on your favourite post. Love:





For a fresh summer look I styled this red side slits top from H&M (£5 sale) with a checked primark short (£1 sale )and black heels from matan(£5 sale).

I love this colour combo, it makes a simple outfit pop out and standout. The look can also go well with trainers or sandals, this makes it easy to style. 


I love sales there is nothing more exciting  than finding out that you can save 60% or more on something that you want to buy.


The outfit cost me £11( top, shorts and shoes). When you not loaded like me you learn to shop on a budget. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig