expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

13 Sept 2015

Cargo H&M Trousers /Autumn Simple Look

was so excited when I bought this h&m khaki cargo ladies trousers. I was even more excited when I found out that it was only £4 (sale). 



When I first buy something I try and style it on ployvore. This is an amazing app, it definitely saves me time when putting an outfit together and helps me see other people's styles ideas. 


I love the colour khaki, I think it's a must have colour in your wardrobe,  it's  a clam earthy colour but gives you that military, Safari look it's is so powerful. 

I added a red wine colour bag to this look, just to add some colour as it was a sunny day 



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig