expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

17 Jul 2016

Topshop side stripe mom jeans -Outfit

Hello guys, so today the sun is out which is just amazing. The outfit I get to style is this lovely side stripe mom jeans from topshop. I was going for a playful look, so I styled the jeans with this polka dots croptop from topshop and a pair of Primark sandals and styled my hair with blue buns, you can see how I create this hair look by checking out the video on my YouTube channel. 
https://youtu.be/fLg1xQjq9B4



All on sale :
Crop top- £1
Mon jeans - £15
Sandals- £2 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. omg are those ur buns in blue ??Mind blowing it is.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig