expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

11 Oct 2016

Cookie Lyon autumn inspired outfit-featuring Primark thigh high boots.


It's time to bring out the thigh high boots as I'm feeling the morning frosts creeping in. I love the crisp sunny autumn morning and the changing colour of leaves, so magical.


So today's ootd I'm styling these beautiful Primark boots. This look is inspired by the character Cookie Lyon from Empire. Her diva fashion is so strong that everytime she walks in the room everyone stops.


No matter how crazy her outfit is she still comes in the room with self confidence making everyone believe shes boss, that's what makes her character  "the best of all times"


I styled the boots with a shoulder meshed jumper that I got from eBay some years back, mustard 60s skirt from Primark  and a wool hat from H&M . 


Sometimes you have to spicy up your outfit to bring out the inner diva in you . When you believe in your self other people will start to believe in you too. 


Let me know what you guys think about this outfit 😊.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig