expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22 Oct 2016

rock vintage trend look.




Hey guys!! it's finally the weekend yaaay. If you are only free on the weekend, you will relate to making sure that you look good and plan something fun. I have created a look that is so much in trend and also affordable. This look can be worn on a night out, dinner date, fashion events or lunch date. 

With this outfit I was working around this cute dress from river island which was just £7 on sale and because it's getting chilly I added a pair of thigh high boots from Primark £10 on sale. I got them last year but shoes in Primark are always affordable. To make the look more chilled I decided to wear a baseball cap. From river island £7 on sale. You can throw a long black coat on top to keep yourself warm if you want. 

I really loved creating this look, let me know  what you think by leaving a comment. 

Thank you and hope you have a great weekend. 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig