expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5 Dec 2016

Christmasbloggersbash 2016 bloggers event .



I attended #Christmasbloggersbash in carmbrige on the weekend, as you guys already know I love going to bloggers event because I always come back having learnt a thing or two. 

The event was at a restaurant called Novi in Cambridge and was hosted by Philippa Artus and  Sophie Kate who were so welcoming.



My outfit for the event was a 90s looks. I styled this vintage jumpers that I bought from Brighton ( one of the vintage shops) with legging and black thigh high boots to keep me warm as it winter. 



Haha after wearing the leggings shorts I went and changed to full leggings, I could feel the cold freezing my thighs.


Outfit Details-:

Top- H&M

Jumper- Brighton vintage shop £10

Black leggings- Primark 

Thigh high boots - Primark 

Bag- H&M 

Choker- @lippie143_fashionspark






There was a charity raffle, helping Jimmy's homeless shelter Cambridge. Bloggers won amazing gifts and talks from Fashionstabarbie  who is just amazing, Blogosphere magazine founder and Sophia Meola.


I met lots of friendly people, can't wait for the next event. 


Ps- Novi cocktails Amazing!!

http://novicambridge.co.uk/








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig