expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 Dec 2016

Metallic High Waisted Skinny Jeans primark


It's my sister's birthday today's and I'm going over to spend the least of the week with her. So today's outfit I'm going for a causal look and trying to keep myself warm as its winter lol no more showing legs. 


When dressing up I always have one item of clothing that I base my look on and today's item is this retro jeans from Primark. The jeans are perfect they have this leggings feel/ fit to them which makes them very comfortable. I don't usually go for jeans with a character but the they were reduced to £3 and not only I have lots of denim jeans so I guess having a different type of jeans won't kill. 




I styled the jeans with a H&M  long sleeved mustard top and Missguided platform mustard boots, have had them for 3 years now but can't get enough them. 

 

Do you guys have a favourite casual look? Could love to see.  Hope you have a great Thursday. 


               Lippie xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig