expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

12 Dec 2016

Primark Black Choker Playsuit


Hey guys, happy Monday, hope you had a great weekend!


I spent the weekend with my sister celebrating her birthday last Thursday.  


Before going out for a meal we passed through Primark where we bought these beautiful playsuits, it's so funny because when my sister and I were kids we didn't like buying the same clothing. Now when I visit her I find that she's bought the same clothes that I have!




The playsuits were on sale and come in two different colours; rose pink and black. 

I styled mine with Missguided heels and she styled hers with Primark thigh heel boots. 



I love playsuits, it might be winter now but they are also an investment for summer. As a bonus you get to buy them whilst they're on sale. 

 

So what have you guys been up to this weekend? Feel free to leave a comment. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig