expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

3 Jan 2017

Style a Black Velvet Sequin Bomber Jacket

 





Back to being busy after a lovely Christmas and Newyear Holiday.  I have never been ready to end a holiday hahaha, even if I was given a month off I would still 

Want more time.

 

I told  myself I wasn't going to do any shopping during Christmas sales but I had to get the jackets from Primark. What can I say rules are meant to be broken.  


This Black Velvet Sequin Bomber Jacket was one of my purchases, I had my doubts on how I was going to style it and if was going to suit me, so before I decided to take it back, I decided to style it and see how it would look. I have got to say, "after seeing how good it looks on when styled" I'm Definitely keeping it!.


I love the way the jacket stands out and I love the fact that it's black which makes it easy to style. This jacket can turn a causal look into a super glam look in seconds. For me this is a MUST HAVE piece if you want to stand out.


Do you guys have any sequin items?, would love to see how you style them. 

Feel free to leave me a message :).


Hope you have a great week.


       Lippie xox


Outfit details-:

Top- Primark 

Sequin Jacket- Primark 

Skirt-Topshop

Boots-Primark 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Lippie. I LOVE your sequin jacket. I used to shy away from sequins but not anymore. Check out my 8 days of sequins on my blog www.nikkilivinglife.com
    Instagram: @nikkilivinglife2.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah same here, didn't want to look like a disco ball. But I love it . 😊 Goin to check your blog out now. And thank you for passing by.

      Delete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig