expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

2 Feb 2017

floral on leather



Hey guys Happy February, I hope this read finds you well, this year is already on the move it's February already??lol but to be honest January took forever to end so yah excited much to be in February.🎉

So I went shopping as you do, and collected some random bits which kinda feel right for this new month. Concise dentally it was an all black buy, I got the leather jacket with floral details from Primark I think it's quite clever to have floral details on a leather jacket, it makes it feel extra feminine.. the chocker was from Topshop let's just say i went a little crazy, so much to choose from, but this particular one just stole my heart. And lastly the bunny 🐰 eared head band..well it looked cute so I bought it lol. Any way have a happy month and keep checking back for new blogs.💋


                  Lippie xox 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig