expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

23 May 2017

Straw bag Trend (basket bag)


Thank you so much guys for all the love you've shown during this series #summertashionstarterpack 💋

So we are gonna close this series, with what to me has been my favourite trend this spring and of course is also gonna be a summer trend, STRAW. 

Straw is anything that is braided in grass, now one thing I have noticed is some "straw" is really not grass and doesn't have that rustic feel, I personally love the actual straw braided/ woven in grass. 

I styled my basket/straw with a black lace long sleeved top and a black sleeveless blazer to show the details on the lace top.😍

I finished it off with wide legged black pants and black gladiators. Basket/ straw bags are really the go to bags this season, and are an accessory for any occasion. Are you guys feeling this trend? 😀

Oh I forgot my sunnies 😅.. I will leave all the details down here.


Straw bag- Charity shop 

Sunglasses- Aliexpress 

Leggings Pants- H&M

Blazer - River island 

Gladiators heels- MissGuided 

Lace top- Aliexpress 


                            Lippie💋

Shop my style:

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=624738638&pid=uid9649-39022657-32





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You got this one in the bag babe :) Such a fun summer accessory. Simply love your lace top. You look stunning as always.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling. x
      http://lippie143.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Very gorgeous basket bag. Great for outing.

    Share your views on wholesale designer handbags uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and that bag is super fan.

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig