expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22 Jul 2017

Totally worth the hype - h&m black transparent Frilled dress 👗

The transparent fashion trend, is really one to look out for, it's a little bit like marmite some love it and some don't.. but one thing I would say is that it's totally worth the hype..

I'm leaning towards the tops/dresses, I'm not too sure about the lower part lol I mean pants and skirts...

My most favourite way to style transparent pieces especially dresses, is layering for example having a string top underneath a transparent top, I actually have styled a mink transparent dress from primark, make sure you check that out. 

So for this series, I decided to style this frilled transparent dress from h&m, I paired it with a white pair of trousers also from h&m, I love how the white makes the black stand out, I finished it off with a black blazer to give that clean but yet serious look💃🏽... how are guys feeling about this trend ?


Lippie 💋


Shop my style :

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=651266517&pid=uid9649-39022657-32


https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=639216916&pid=uid9649-39022657-32


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Interesting outfit! Loved the way you styled it <3
    Alina // alinacorona.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is really cool! You look great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t you love it when something is actually worth the hype? I can see this being styled so many different ways.I have a similar but shorter top like this I haven’t even worn out yet. I’ll have to take it out now! This one looks gorgeous on you!

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig