expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

29 Nov 2017

Get into the Christmas spirit- Outfit


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas With all the decorations and lights on the streets, it's difficult not to get into the Christmas spirit.  

This time of the year there are so many fun festival activities from winter wonderland to Christmas markets. I have created an outfit which I think will be perfect a day out and night time, to keep me warm as I'm not good with the cold, I'm wearing this red wine faux fur from international and these boots from ego, I love the fact that the are the same colour with the coat.  Red wine colour is a rich colour which is perfect if you are going for a glam up look. To torn down the glam look so this outfit can be suitable for a day look too, I added this cute crop top from H&M and this showstopper leather jacket designed skirt from zaful.


What do you think about this Christmas festival outfit?


Lippie 💋


Outfit details-:

Faux fur coat - international 

Skirt - zaful 

Boots- ego 

Bag -accessoriez


Shop my style-: 


http://shopstyle.it/l/pjti



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh, how pretty you look again! red looks fabulous on you..
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat on you

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usually very interesting! Thanks a lot for the post!

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig