expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7 Nov 2017

Rosegal Winter Wishlist 2017 -C/O

It's officially Winter for me now hahaha .. I'm at that point where autumn is too cold to wear a simple cute jumper, so I have decided to do an early Rosegal Winter Wish- list. I have picked FOUR different items from the website, I am going to create a full winter look. Let me know what you think . 
  

 

To start with checked print is back in trend, so I got this fab long checked jacket and paired it with these fab black pointed boots. Is it just me or any pointed shoes automatically makes the whole look, look classy?... hahaha or maybe it's just me. 

Also got this long sleeved sweater dress and a black leather bag. When it comes to winter simplicity is key.

Lippie 💋







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig