expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30 Dec 2017

Biggest Party of the year (NYE) - show stopper outfit. Featuring transparent boots .


The Christmas holidays are also known as party seasons, with so many parties and dinner dates with family and friends you always wanna look your best, however with Christmas gone the big one is yet to come NYE.

NYE ( New year eve) party for is  the biggest/ coolest party of the year so why not look fabulous while entering the new year? 

 I have created a showstopper look that can be worn during the day and at night.  Hahaha believe me the transparent boots always stop traffic, if you feel uncomfortable wearing the boots during the day, you can wear the boots or trainers to this outfit (why not?) 


I know this look is abit last minute, but I have put items that you can also buy on the high street . 


Let me know what you think about this look, I always love to read your comments. 


Lippie 💋


Outfit details-:


Top-zara ( Out of stock ) 

Skirt - H &M

Boots -nasty gal ( Out of stock ) 

Coat- zaful 

Sunglasses- AliExpress 



Shop my style-. 


http://shopstyle.it/l/sp0J

http://shopstyle.it/l/sp2r


SHARE:

2 comments

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig