expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

24 Dec 2017

Merry Christmas (2017) - Ombre Orange Wig look 🍊🍊.



It's Christmaaaaas Eve!!.   

Sometimes as the year comes to an end, it easy to feel like you have not achieved anything and you begin to compare yourself to others.  That's why during the holidays I love to be thankful for everything that I have, and for I and my families health. I usually write down everything that I achieved during the year and I read them out loud and thank God for each and every achievement on my list when I wake up on Christmas Day. 

"Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever."


Lippie 💋

Wig -: 
Pasted Image 0.png

Outfit details-:
Jumper- H&M
Jeans - NAKD
Heals Primark 
Earrings- zaful 

Makeup details-:

Makeup details-:
Foundation- lancomeofficial from flawless.shades 
Eyeshadow- sleekmakeup palette : Vintage romance and @opvbeauty palette 
Lipstick-  labelle 
Eyebrows- collectionlove 
Eyelashes- demurelashes


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual very interesting) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig