expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 Feb 2018

(Backup) Black Panther -London Fashion Week second Look (zara Faux Leather Jacket)



With the excitement of the movie Black Panther which I’m yet to see, this second London Fashion Week look was inspired by it. 
I wanted to create a powerful look but which yet screamed Fashion and I think this look does just that. 
The fabulous leather fur coat is from zara and it’s on sale, so make sure you go buy it now as it might go out of stock. The 

sequin boots are from Top Shop (Sold out) and my cute top that  says please donate coffee here is from Zara. 

What do you guys think about this look ?












Lippie💋

Shop my style-:

Faux leather jacket



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As usual really interesting) Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig