expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 May 2018

ASOS WHITE Dungaree




“How to be a grown-up without looking like a grown-up. Dungaree with a twist”. - Asos

Fashion is an entertainment, it makes you happy, sad, confused, excited etc. This dungaree from Asos is making me happy and it’s bringing so many memories, it reminds of some teachers when I was young that used to wear their trousers way up above their waist lol and sometimes we used to imitate them when playing ( African life, if you know you know ). 

This design got me as excited as the time when onesies came in trend, I think there is something about wearing pieces that bring back childhood memories.












What do you guys think. Would you rock this dungaree? 

Lippie💋

Outfit details-:
Dungaree-Asos
Top- Topshop
Boots- Egoshoes 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this look, I have some denim dungarees myself and I always feel like I'm dressing up as 7 year old me. You look great :)

    Have a great rest-of-week!

    Amy; Wandering Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style , thank you ti visit me you are welcome
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the interesting post) Have a nice weekend)

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig