expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

3 May 2018

Get in the fashion race with a Sporty Track strips skirt.





Sporty Track strips are everywhere, however I went for something a bit different than the usual. This fab track strips skirt is from Stradivarius usually the track strips are small but on this skirt there is an extra big strip in the front that’s in your face, and I love it 😃
I styled the skirt with a fun bright slogan top from Stradivarius and heels from ego shoes and not forget this yellow mustard bag from Zara (Sold out ), check the colours guys, I’m bring the sun out. 🌟














Lippie 💋
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look amazing!! love your skirt.
    Have a nice day.
    My New Post | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very interesting) Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! equipment tracking

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig