expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 Jun 2018

My day at Sanderson Social












Talk about starting the day off right, so I decided to give this magical place a visit after all the hype on instagram and I must say I was not disappointed, it was one of those early morning visits so we decided to have breakfast there which was so yummy, I went for blueberry pancakes and a cup of tea, y’all those were by far the best pancakes I have every had.🌝
I also dressed up for the morning, because it’s really better to be overdressed than under dressed my coral dress is from ASOS  I was totally sold by the details 💃🏽..my shoes are ZARA  and my purse well I can’t remember. The service was A class everyone was super fab, it was an excellent morning overall.











Lippie 💋

Shop my look-: 

Asos Hem Dress - link here
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun event! I love your outfit!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post) Have a nice evening)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post) sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig