expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

6 Jan 2019

The hype of Men’s London Fashion Week (wearing an Over Sized knitted Coat )






It’s that’s time of the year.
!. London Fashion week always gets me on the hype and now that I have been invited to one of the men’s presentations i can say I have ticked off my to make it happen list . 

The presentation was just breath taking, 
My favourite Michiko koshino design are the inflatable jackets, sooo need to get my hands on them ☺.  




When it came to my look, I wore Hope Macaulay’s knitted coat, this coat got so much attention, I’m not suprised it’s a master piece . If you want to check out more of hope’s designs click here.


To make the coat standout I went for all black. Dress is from boohoo (ASOS),  and boots from Zara ( got them last year).












For more clips, check out my instagram 

Lip pie 💋
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig