expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

4 Feb 2019

Would you wear a white dress on valentine ‘s day - ASOS DESIGN tux tulle midi dress






It’s that’s time of the year, I missed out on doing a valentines outfit ideas look book last year but i made sure to do one this year .

The looks are exciting as always lol. So the first look is this ASOS DESIGN tux tulle midi dress. I went with this dress because I feel like lots of people might feel uncomfortable wearing a white dress during valentines..but I’m like break the rules darling .. !!

I have always been a fan of tulle and I feel like it never goes out of trend . For a causal look, you can style this dress with trainers. 








Would you wear a white dress on valentine ‘s day ? 

Lippie 💋

Outfit details

Dress - Asos 

Jewellery- 
feiliufine jewellery

Location- 
Neill strain floral couture London
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration.  altering services

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig