expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

29 Sept 2016

Spice up your office look

I have always found smart clothing to be boring. At a younger age when I had to wear my school uniform, I remember buying frilly socks and having colourful ribbons just to make the look less boring. 



When you think about working in an office or people who work in offices, you usually think of the boring suits and jackets that lots of people wear. But working in an office does not mean you have to wear boring cloths, you can spicy up your look. I have created a look that is classy and edgy by styling this H&M jacket with a trousers and top from H&M, bag from Zara and the fish net socks that make the outfit stand out from Primark. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig