expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 Oct 2016

Style a pleated skirt this autumn


I usually try to avoid wearing anything pleated. I feel like I just can't style it right, but then I remembered with fashion it's not about styling it right, it's about styling it the way you feel is right. 


This time I just dived in the deep end and styled this pleated skirt from Primark that I have had laying around in my wardrobe for over a year. 


With this look I was going for something more comfortable and warm.  

As it autumn I played around with under tone colours such as brown and peach I also put a green bag to colour up the outfit as  you guys know I'm a colour lover.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig