expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

9 Oct 2016

Multi coloured vintage dress- Brighten up autumn.


I am a sucker for colour. I have come to a conclusion that multi coloured items or clothing make me happy, the brighter, the happier I get lol. 


So this autumn, I'm breaking the rules by adding more colour to my outfits and hair. Today is a beautiful autumn morning, the sun is shinning and I have decided to style this gorgeous vintage dress that I got on my mini holiday in Brighton. 


Brighton is known to have great affordable vintage cloths and this dress definitely caught my eye with its bright loud colours. I knew it was going to be a challenge styling the dress and to honest that's why I got it hahaha, your girl loves a fashion challenge. 


I styled the dress with these stunning  Primark tan lace up heels.  My aim was to create a casual look but still keep it classy. 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest dress vintage is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig