expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 Oct 2016

Primark Gold Brogues



Brogues have been in trend for years. I have been trying to avoid them because I thought they would make me look shorter or just wouldnt suit me. 


But this Season I have been trying to work with styles that I have avoiding like pleated cloths and other types of brogues. 


When I visited Primark some weeks ago, I headed off to the shoe department, like I always do and found that the brogues were on sale only £2. YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE PRIMARK. 


I got me 4 Pairs. Some might say that's too much, but for the price I had to get them in all colours. 


The black brogues I styled with fishnet socks creating an office look and with gold the brogue I went for a casual look, something light and simple. 


https://plus.google.com/104144704898635453449/posts/eRZXLqUxNEJ

I styled the shoes with boyfriend jeans from h&m and an off shoulder top from Primark.  


 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig