expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

26 Nov 2016

#BloggersXmas bloggers event

Hello guys!.


Im now feeling the Christmas fever after attending #BloggersXmas event last weekend.


As you all know by now I enjoy going to bloggers events to meet other bloggers and see what brands are out there, which is so good for networking. 


The event was organised by blogging sisters Jasmine and Kirsty who gave me a warm welcome when I got to the event  at a lovely pub in London called Finch's ( Liverpool st ). 


As a fashion blogger I was so excited to see more clothing and accessories brands. As I walked in, the jewelled Buddha stand immediately got my attention, with traditional touches to their designs . The story behind the brand is on in-powering woman which I think is amazing.



Another brand I didn't know about was 

Joe Browns . They have this unique type of designs for men and women. I fell in love with one outfit, which I lucky tired on. 


I passed by the jewellery box stand which looked all Christmasy and next to it was the PNY stand sadly i lost on the spinning wheel game.




I managed to try on Miiko knitted jumpers which where so cosy, they work with different designs, will definitely be checking them out. 

 The event was amazing can't wait for the next one. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig