expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Nov 2016

H&M Foral Maxi Dress


Lately I haven't been shopping as much, I have been trying to style the clothes I already have, you will be surprised how many cool styles you can come up with when you style what you already have. 


Went through H&M as I usually do, with no intentions to buy anything, I came across this beautiful printed dress long and elegant. The dress can be worn in all seasons and can be worn with flats, trainers or heels which is just amazing. 






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the big and bright floral print. The best thing it suits you a lot . Love that pop of yellow. You are one stylish chic !!
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig