expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 Nov 2016

Blogosphere Christmas Market Event 2016


Event -:


This November Blogosphere Magazine organised a Blogosphere Christmas Market event which I attended and it was amazing!.


Bloggers events are great for networking and sometimes you meet bloggers who become good friends too. The event had a great Christmas vibe with lovely Christmas songs playing, Blogosphere Magazine definitely brought Christmas in November. 


Brands -: 


The brand at the event were:


7th Heaven, I always get excited to see  7th Heaven at bloggers events, they have amazing beauty masks and I can't believe I just found out about the nail masks too. So excited and can wait to use it.! 7th Heaven have also got there 2016 beauty award on there exfoliating Charcoal Masque which I can't wait to use. 



-This Christmas for all tea lovers  The London Tea Company  offers lots of different flavours and if you are not a tea person they also offer just flavoured tea bags. So sit up and enjoy watching Christmas movies while keeping your yourselves warm.




-Latest in Beauty  is a beauty subscription box which is an amazing idea for a Birthday or Christmas gift. If you just want a quick buy you can get your hands on there 

advent calendar .



-: Social Superstore is an online whist list website/app. So all you have to do is put together your favourite items  in your wish list and if someone purchases any item from your wish list you earn commission! Ain't that amazing!?. 😊.


 -: So..? who are launching there mist range with six scents to choose from. I love the fact they they are so affordable so you can't help your self but buy different scents. 


Everyone one was friendly and it was also nice to know more about the brands. 


At the event I decided to get pictures of me with the products because it helps me remember which products were my favourite and it's also helps you be remembered when you tag the brands on you social media. 


I had an amazing time at the event and can't wait to go to more events in the future. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig