expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

21 Oct 2018

Snow White zara hoodie- street style for Halloween











If you are like me and not a bigger dresser for Halloween, here is a way to dress up and not feel like you are missing out. The trick is to add an item that will represent that. 

 

With this look i have added a hoodie with a Snow White cartoon print on the front (from Zara), Snow White Disney cartoon is one of the most well known cartoons of all time (if I do say so my self).

The scary step mother on the front gave me the scary vibes so I thought it would be good to incorporate something like a hoodie instead of going all out. 

The reason i love such pieces, is that you can wear them all year round. 


 What do you think of this look?


I have listed below some Halloween items that will be perfect for a street style

Look. 


Lippie 💋




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig