expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 Nov 2018

My Collaboration with Rachele Comrie design









I am so happy to be sharing this collaboration with you, i personally have been wanting to style unqiue pieces and work with different designers. i remember when i was young i loved to stand out by wearing items that were hard to find  but now because of the trends its diffcult to find unique items and also you get to see the same iteams being styled by bloggers.
Rachele Comrie is a fashion designer and i was so honoured that she let me style one of her pieces from her Stripe of Shanghai collaction  as you guys know im all about interesting prints, unique shapes and bold colours and her collaction had just that. i decided to style items in two ways, the frist style was an elegant look, and the second style I went for a fun causal look.
if you follow me on instagram you will see how i styled the kimono separately, for me the kimono was my favourite and the amount of people that asked me about it was just breathtaking. i am so in love with all her iteams and hopefully will style more of her items  soon.








Photographer 📷 Tendai Banda  

lippie 💋



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig