expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5 Nov 2018

Wearing Jessica Purdie








I’m still buzzing over the fact that I got to wear Jessica Purdie’s design  I have always been a fan of Jessica purdie’s design since the day i came across her Instagram, the special thing about this collaboration is that i got to meet Jessica who is the designer and not only did I meet her but she was also at the photo shoot. The good thing about meeting the designer of the pieces you are styling is you get to know what inspired them and how they came up with the designs.  I styled both looks with my zara sliver boots (Sold out), the look I was going for was (Show Stopper)  perfect for events where you need to stand out like awards, red carpets events, fashion events etc. 











Photographer- Tendai Band

Lippie 💋
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig