expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Mar 2022

What fits in my Gucci Ophidia mini bag

Hello lovelies, welcome back to my blog, today we are discussing all things mini bags. Mini, little, tiny bags lol whatever you call them are my favourite bags, the only trouble is that you can carry much in them, they will teach you to travel light 😊 Without further ado, here is what I actually fit in one of my favourite mini bags. So to save space, I carry a card holder instead of a purse as most purses wouldn’t even fit in the bag, a mask, a little bottle of hand sanitiser, my phone, headphones, lipgloss and a pair of spare earrings.. random but that’s a must for me. The bag is 177cm tall, W20cm x H15cm x D5cm, and weighs approximately 226gr
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig