expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

19 Apr 2022

Online Fashion Stylist

I’m a fashion blogger/ influencer / stylist, most of my styling is done on my self but aside from that I have styled a music video, I have also styled other fashion bloggers by helping them chose and coordinate there outfits for shoots / projects, I have worked with brands and I also help style wedding guests. Do you : Want to change your wardrobe? Want to amazing on your planned Vacation trip? Want to find the perfect Wedding dress/Brides maids dresses? Have a photoshoot coming up? Want an outfit you saw online? Have any event coming up but don't know what to wear? Have a wardrobe full of clothes, but have nothing to wear?
I am here to help you create a fashion style that reflects the unique you and which is great with your budget. Requirements: You will be asked few questions about your preferences, favourite style, and budget. What you will receive: You'll receive your personalized outfit Look book with clickable shopping links along with styling notes and tips. Looking forward to working together CLICK HERE!
DISCLAIMER: I do not purchase the items for you and I am not responsible for the quality of the items. I only style, if you have any questions please contact me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig