expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5 Apr 2015

Hair Crazy

The truth is i get bored quickly when it comes to hairstyles, I love trying new styles and colours.

 I don't dye my own hair as I'm afraid my hair could get damaged, so I only use hair extensions. After I have taken my extensions off I sometimes relax my hair using dark and lovely children's relaxer regular as  I have thin hair so I try not to use strong relaxing products.  I relax my hair because I find it difficult to take care of my natural hair. 

 I use tresemme natural nourishing moisture shampoo and tresemme  natural nourishing  moisture conditioner to clean and treat my hair, I finish off with applying coconut oil on the scalp, it helps keep the hair healthy which prevents it from breaking. 

   

  

                 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig