expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

27 Apr 2015

Zara Asymmetrical skirt

To like the post-: press on the +Google, twitter or Face book sign at the end of the post.. Thank you x

Love this zara multicoloured knee length skirt. As soon as I saw the skirt I fell in love with the stree vibe colours, I had to get it. 

The skirt is meant to be worn with the long side being on the side hip, but I moved it to the front.

The skirt is knee length but because I'm petite it is longer.

I styled the skirt with a black crop top and heels to show off the skirt and so that I would not look shorter. 




Skirt- zara
Heels-Zara
Crop top- topshop 
Chocker necklace- asos
Yellow jacket- newlook 

I topped it up with a yellow jacket. I love to play with colours. I will definitely be styling this skirt again.

                    LFS xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig