expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

19 Jul 2015

Matalan sale

Hey guys thanks for passing by my blog. Don't forget to follow, like or comment on your favourite post. Love

For this summer sales, I managed to buy a pair of jeans and three pairs of shoes from Matalan. 

I have always been a big fan of Matalan shoes but this is the first time I got me a pair of jeans (£8). 




I styled the pair of jeans with a brown top, brown shoes and gold jewellery.
 
I was going for a relaxed, clam and simple look. Denim and brown together gives you just that.
 
The colours work well without over powering the other. The colours look amazing in spring and summer but can also be worn through out the year. 


Top- Primark 
Jewellery -bracket H&M
Jeans and shoes - Matalan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig