expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 Sept 2015

Fashion Bargain hunter

I love me a big Bargain. I try not to spend lots when shopping because fashion trends change like everyday and it's sad when you spend lots of money for one item and only lasts for a season. 
 What works for me is hunt for sales or offers that might be happening. 

I Managed to buy the earrings from Asos for only £1. Asos is one of my favourite online shopping website, I swear it has 80% of everything I happen to want . 




 
The pink jumper was from H&M summer sales only £3 and the shorts from primark only £2.





And finally the shoes from Matalan only. £3 summer sales. All together I spent £9 Bargain hunting is fun and not only you get to save money :) . 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig