expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14 Oct 2016

H&M Pink Bomber Jacket


H&M have done it again, this pink bomber jacket is to die for. As you all know bomber jackets are in trend, I was looking for something abit different and I have got to say that I found what I was looking for. This jacket is giving a me a super cute girly, classy, and other cool words you know vibe  lol. It's also be affordable only £24.99.


Now that's winter is around the corner I'm on the lookout for cool bomber jackets and boots. I styled the jacket with all black to make it stand out. 


 




So what do you guys think about bomber jackets? Is it a Yes or No?. 


Pink bomber jacket- H&M

Boots- Primark 

Leather jeans - Asos






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig