expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7 Jan 2017

OOTD- Primark Grey Crombie Coat





Hey guys, hope you are having a great weekend. Today I went for a day trip to the Natural History Museum in Tring. I don't like going to museums because I find them dull and boring but this museum was really interesting. I loved seeing animals I used to see in Africa that I don't get to see over here, it brought back some memories and I almost shed a tear. 


For my outfit of the day, I am styling this gorgeous Grey Crombie Coat from Primark, I've also got a pink one that I will be wearing occasionally too. I went for a simple look with black leggings and a long sleeved black crop top to help show off the vibrant colour of the coat. With this outfit it's all about the coat. 


Let me know what you guys think about this coat, by leaving me a comment 😊


                        Lippie xox


Grey coat - Primark 

Crop top- Primark 

Leggings-Topshop

Bag -M&S 

Boots-river island 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig