expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

17 Feb 2017

The Perfume Studio - Design your own perfect with. (R/V)


It's sure not everyday you get to experience designing your own perfume. 😀 I love doing cool stuff and I must say this was one of my best experiences as a blogger.

I came across this amazing brand at the "Bloggers are us" event. We had the brand representatives talk us through the different scents/blends. We then went on to create our own perfumes.. yass guys I created my own perfume and it smelt amazing.😁anybody wanna do a drum roll for the name I gave it, I called mine lippie's scent💃🏽( can't wait to receive the finished product).

I found this activity extremely exciting and very involving, I would definitely recommend it as a party activity.


For more information or if you want to book masterclasses that are held in various locations, visit 

www.theperfumestudio.com.


                         Lippie xox 




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It's certainly a great thing for a party, so cool - I bet everybody would love it, to create our own perfume, how great is it? I never did it and would love to! I like wood, leather, musk scents and it's difficult to find perfumes for women with these ingredients, I mean, yes, but as base notes. Such a great recommendation! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. definitely a recommend it, had great fun.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice post.Everyone can search easily
    on google.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfume Studio wow , Really we can design own perfect.?
    Nice article about perfumes.

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig