expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

11 Mar 2017

Palazzo pants styled two ways

 


I really love these pants, so I decided to do another look 😅, so this was pretty simple to put together, this time around I paired the pants up with this purple long sleeved top, more than anything I love the neck detail on this top....the flower Ankara feature in the front is everything😍and as usual I had my black sandals on lol don't worry guys I'm gonna change it up next time, I feel like I have worn these shoes a million times. If you haven't seen my first style with these palazzo pants.. erm make sure u do 💋


Outfit details :

Palazzo pants - http://m.zara.com/uk/

Top- https://www.bestowelan.com/products/rukia-batwing-top


Shop my style -:


https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=535346065&pid=uid9649-39022657-32&site=www.shopstyle.co.uk





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yeahhh, love the new layout 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! It's different, but it works.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both styles, especially second. Cool and dashing style. Personally I prefer linen palazzo pants but I will try these looks also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very nice There is a whole range of party wear dresses for women at the fashion hub of IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Bridal Lehenga

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig