expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

19 Aug 2017

Pulse size tankini C/O

I loving shopping online and discovering  new online shops, I came across dresslily  .com and I have decided to do a wish list so you can have an idea on what to fine on the website. summer time is not yet over, so I guess a summer wish list it is. If you have  not shopped from there, they also have a pulse size range. 
for summer fashion ideas check out their hawaiian shirt for both men and women,   Hawaiian print is in trend this year and I have been seeing fashionistas on Instagram and Pinterest style them beautifully, so why not get your self a Hawaiian top? to spice up your holiday look.
Its not a summer look book until you include some swim wear, check out Plus size tankini for beautiful swimsuit pieces. with so many desgins I have picked the Tropical pineapple bathing suit,  I have been loving fruit printed swimming lately, I think they so gorgeous.
so these are the two pieces that I have chosen. have you guys shoped from this website before?, what has been your experience?. 


Lippie 💋
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. your outfits is gawjus!!

    amazing post I love it :) thanks for sharing

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig