expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30 Oct 2017

Autumn must have’s~Stirrup Pants


HappyTuesday friends! Let’s begin by talking adulting 🌝.. anybody else have a problem with that, endless to do lists, piles of laundry, blocked sink, bills to be paid, a blog post to do .. like how is this life?? 🙃 

On the bright side, I’m bringing you an autumn must have post, that way you get to save some time👌🏽

Forget adulting autumn is a pretty cool season.. best season to dress up, so we gonna start from the top.. Berets, if you hate hats and would love something more fancier..I have you covered despite there military roots they do make a beautiful accessory.

Moving down to the pants..I’m not a very big fan of leggings, but these stirrup leggings have had me looking at leggings differently.. they have a way of making you look taller and very elegant I love putting the straps right under my shoes. So if you like me and you can’t stand leggings, stirrups are back and there better.

Red is this autumn’s colour, so in order to look the part, I bought some red stilettos..red is so versatile, you can always count on a pair of reds to save the day. I omitted the jumper deliberately, clearly breaking the rules of starting from the top.. jumpers are always cool, I mean we all have a couple in our wardrobes..but if you don’t, make sure you pick something flattering a bright colour perhaps?? And there you have it.. all you must haves in one post..what are you favourite autumn trends??

Lippie💋


Outfit details-:

Stirrup leggings- Miss selfridge

Heels- primark 

Jumper- H&M 

Beret- AliExpress 

Bag -Primark 


Shop my style -:

http://shopstyle.it/l/lVJN

Use my code (lippie20 ) to get 20% off.



http://shopstyle.it/l/lVLW



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig