expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 Nov 2017

Patterned leggings -Red/Floral and beret hat Winter Outfit.


Trying to stay motivated during winter can be hard. I'm finding it hard to plan my photo shoots because of the weather and also finding the perfect location.

However I'm also using this moment to try find other shooting locations, plan more indoor shoots and try something different too. 

However with today's post, I am styling these fab Patterned leggings from H&M. With this look I'm going for a winter slay queen look and this is were the faux fur coat comes in, you can't go wrong with faux fur coat to make your look sassy. To make this look, look more over the top, I wore my transparent boots and a beret hat, which is so in trend this winter .


What do you guys think about leggings? 


Lippie 💋


Outfit details-:

Leggings- H&M

Faux fur coat -H&M

Boots- Ego

Bag - Zara


Shop my look -: 


http://shopstyle.it/l/mOmJ



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! Love the fur and pop of color with the bright floral!

    Katie
    www.lavieencolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome pattern leggings these are. Love this funky look with the fur coat. I also have beautiful black mesh leggings with some polka dots printed on it and wasn’t sure about how to pair it up for a fun casual look. Thanks a ton for this mesmerizing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig