expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22 Nov 2017

Boohoo Hot Pink Winter Fur Coat


With the wind howling and the temps dropping.. I had to pull out this bad boy, it’s faux time y’all, one thing that I’m sure of is that you wear sets the mood..I always try to avoid dull colours when it’s gloomy..

Let’s just say gloomy +gloomy is really =to gloomy lol I’m sure y’all get the drill.. no offence to anyone who loves dull colours..I for one love bright colours and bright hair lol.. more like the brighter the coat, the brighter I feel 🌝 lol I hope some one relates.. so I styles this pink faux fur coat, with a pair of denim, a black crop top to highlight the pink, nothing was gonna steal its shine.. I finished the look off with black heals.❣️

What are your winter go to colours?



Lippie 💋

Outfit details-:

Fur coat- Boohoo

Jeans- Zara (sold out)

Top - Zara (sold out)

Heels -zara  (sold out) 


Shop my style-: 


http://shopstyle.it/l/or2P


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look so fashionable in that pink coat. Looks amazing on you!

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual great post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig