expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

27 Dec 2017

Party in style this New Year's Eve !! - featuring Boohoo Hot Pink Faux Fur Coat


So I have been hiding guys, I don't do well with the cold so blogging has been quite slow. However this week I'm going to brave it had I have lots of exciting outfits to show you.  as we know it's almost New-years eve and everyone loves to dress up and look there best, I call in entering the New year with style.  I have created an eye catching look which you can wear during the day and night. Let me know what you think, are you also into berets like I am ?


Lippie 💋


Outfit details-: 

Skirt -zara

Top- zara

Belt- Primark 

Fur jacket - boohoo

Heels - zara 

Beret hat - AliExpress 


Shop my style-:

http://shopstyle.it/l/sa2g



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice weekend)

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig