expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

24 May 2018

COAST AUTUMN WINTER 2018 PREVIEW AND SHOOT DAY FEATURING JENNIFER BAG BY AMY THOMSON DAG









It’s been a productive Thursday thank God!. The weather was playing up to start with,so I cancelled my planned photo shot but because I was attending Coast autumn winter 2018 preview event I decided to do an out of the day post. 
This outfit was zara fever and a touch of a Jennifer bag by Amy Thomson Illustration.  I always do a lot of shopping when zara have sales which really helps me save money (when it comes to blogging). All the items are sold out apart from the bag, you can buy it here. I have also listed four similar items for you guys 😀
Hope you are having a great Thursday.








Lippie 💋


Shop my style-:


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm loving all the details in your outfit, girl!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig